So I woke up around 3:00AM and could NOT get back to sleep.
I jumped on Netflix and couldn't make a decision on what to watch so I did what anyone would do.
Watch a movie I've seen 18 times. So I fired up an old favorite: Zoolander with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.
One line that cracks me up is when Owen Wilson’s character, Hansel, says:
"I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot."
My wife doesn't understand why these things make me laugh but they do. I’m a very simple guy but one thing that does NOT make me laugh is what dog food is made of.
I know what it’s made of and a lot of it is junk, and it affects your dog’s health and behavior.
Dog food is made with terrible ingredients like Ethoxyquin, BHA, BHT, dyes, by products and a lot of other junk.
The sad thing is that we only have our dogs for a short period of time and I know that I want the best for my dog.
I’m no expert but have learned a few things along the way. I have compiled that information and made a report on what you can do to make sure your dog is getting the best when it comes to nutrition.
The Ultimate Dog Food Guide is included with registration to any of our classes. Here is what is included:
- The one profession that dog food companies have spent millions influencing. (The pet food companies actually provide scholarships.)
- The truth about “people food.” (Is it bad for your dog or just advice we blindly follow? Get the answer here.)
- Why you need to learn how to read dog food labels to make the best choice for your dog. (Pet food companies use terms like chicken meal and chicken by product. Do you know the difference? Or Guaranteed analysis? How about Sucrose, Maltose, Dextrose, Galactose, or Glucose solids?)
- 7 dog foods that I recommend and why I think they are good for your dog. (I chose these foods because of the ingredients, how they were preserved and the quality.)
- The #1 supplement to give your dogs every time they take antibiotics. (Chances are you were never told this and it is effecting your dog’s health.)
- And way, way more…
Get your guide when you sign up for any class.
If you want it you need to go here NOW: