“I Just Wish My Dog Would Listen To Me!”
Have you ever thought: “I just wish my dog would listen to me.”
If your dog has ever:
- Pulled so hard on leash it felt like you were going to need shoulder surgery
- Refused to come when called, even when you’ve offered cheese
- Forced you to push everything on your counter as far back as possible to avoid your dog stealing
- Made you closely guard your underwear and socks because he loves to grab them and run away
- Pulled a nutty when the doorbell rings, resulting in an obnoxious, barking, impossible to control dog
- Kept your friends away because he jumps so hard he knocks them over
- Led you to believe that any food left on the counters is considered fair game and will be gone in seconds if you leave the room
- Bolted out the door every chance he gets
- Growled or showed signs of aggression...
...we know exactly what you are dealing with. We can fix any problem you may be experiencing with your dog. After having helped train thousands of dogs in the area since 1995, we know we can help you solve any dog behavior problem... FAST!
Here’s what to do next:
We want to help you. It’s as simple as filling out the form below for a FREE, NO-OBLIGATION consultation. As soon as we receive your request, Eric Letendre will personally call you to discuss your training needs and schedule a day and time to conveniently meet with you in the comfort of your home. The consultation takes 30 minutes and it is free. You can schedule an appointment by calling 774-319-6351 or filling out the form below.
*PLEASE NOTE: Service area in MA includes Swansea, Somerset, Fall River, Westport, Dartmouth, New Bedford, Fairhaven, Acushnet, Mattapoisett, Marion, Wareham, Rochester and Freetown. Service area in RI includes Tiverton, Little Compton, Aquidneck Island and the East Bay.