The Biggest Problem Facing New Puppy Owners
The biggest problem facing new puppy owners can be explained in one word: CONFUSION!
Getting a new puppy is exciting and fun until...
- ...the chewing ruins the coffee table
- ...the biting with their needle sharp puppy teeth becomes unbearable
- ...the poop and pee starts to stain the carpet
- ...the barking keeps everyone up all night.
At this point, new puppy owners start looking and asking around for advice. First stop, Google. Once there it seems like everyone has a different opinion on everything from crate training to feeding schedules.
Then well-meaning friends, family and co-workers start to give advice and it seems their advice conflicts. The confusion leads to frustration. You only want the best for your puppy but nothing seems to work.
This is why we offer the most complete and comprehensive puppy class available. In our puppy class you’ll learn:
- How to housetrain your puppy as fast as possible
- How to STOP puppy biting NOW
- How to prevent jumping from ever becoming a problem
- How to ensure your pup never develops aggressive behavior and is friendly around everyone
- Why bitter apple (a spray developed and sold to stop puppies from chewing) does not work, and what you can do to end chewing fast
- And the most important commands every puppy needs to learn
With just a little training, your pup can be well-behaved and friendly; a dog everyone loves to be around, a dog you can bring everywhere without being worried or stressed.
Here’s what to do next:
Look at the schedule of classes that are offered in Westport and Acushnet. Pick the one you’d like to attend and call 774-319-6351 to register.