Eric Letendre's FOUNDATION PROGRAM
Our Foundation Program is designed specifically for dogs of all breeds five months and older. It combines both private instruction and group classes so you and your dog get the best of both worlds – personalized, one-one-one training and the safe, supervised socialization around other dogs and people that all dogs need! If your dog is younger than five months – please see our PUPPY PROGRAM.
In the first private lesson you and your dog will learn:
- Proper and effective management techniques
- How to structure the relationship so that your dog looks to you as the leader
- A four-word communication system
- How to stop any unwanted behavior – FAST!
During the four small group classes, you and your dog will learn:
- Basic stationary obedience commands (sit, down, stand) with lures, hand signals, and verbal cues
- How to come back when called through fun exercises and games
- How to walk politely on leash in all situations, even with distractions
- How to go to place and “settle” on command
- How to hold any stationary obedience command for as long as you require
- Good manners and how to prevent future behavior problems
- A free copy of Eric’s Best Dog Now Book (also available on Amazon)
- Free access to the Best Dog Now online course
- Free follow up classes if necessary on Saturdays
Cost for the Entire Program: $395
If you are ready to get started, use the button below to schedule your First Private Lesson. Once you have attended your first private lesson, then you will be able to schedule your four group training classes.
If you still have questions, please call our office at 774-319-6351 and one of our trainers will be happy to help! – Or you can schedule a free consultation here.