Group Training Classes for Puppy, Foundation, CGC/Therapy, and Total Off-Leash Programs
**IMPORTANT** This page is for our CURRENT clients that have already COMPLETED their FIRST PRIVATE TRAINING SESSION. The GROUP TRAINING CLASSES below are part of our training programs and come AFTER an initial private lesson. If you have completed your first private lesson, then please use the links below to schedule your Group Training Classes for whichever program you and your dog are participating in.
**IMPORTANT** You DO NOT need to start on any particular CLASS (even for our CGC/Therapy Dog Program), and they DO NOT need to be completed in any particular order. Please sign up for ALL OF YOUR PROGRAM’S GROUP TRAINING CLASSES with a day/time that fits your schedule!
If you are a student in our TOTAL OFF-LEASH Program, you are eligible to sign up for unlimited weekly pack walks. They are weather dependent and may change locations depending on the time of year. From Memorial Day – Labor Day, they will take place at the Town Farm on Drift Rd. in Westport. From Labor Day – Memorial Day, they will take place on Gooseberry Island. Please call our office at 774-319-6351 with any questions.
**Special Note** Foundation Program was our previous Level 1 Program
GROUP CLASSES Online Scheduling Links
Please click on the teal buttons below for whichever program you are participating in to schedule your group training classes.
Our Puppy Program is for puppies between the ages of 8 weeks and 5 months.
- Get your puppy’s attention and keep her engaged through simple exercises and games
- Teach basic obedience through luring and hand signals
- Build your puppy’s confidence using our agility equipment
- Safe handling exercises to prevent any future aggression and relaxed vet and groomer visits
- Reinforce good manners and prevent future behavior problems
- If you haven’t scheduled your initial private lesson, please do so here: Puppy Program Private Lesson
Our Foundation Program is for dogs over 5 months.
- Teach basic stationary obedience commands (sit, down, stand) with lures, hand signals, and verbal cues
- Teach your dog to come back when called through fun exercises and games
- Teach your dog how to walk politely on leash in all situations, even with distractions
- Teach your dog how to go to place and “settle” on command and hold any stationary obedience command for as long as you require
- If you haven’t scheduled your initial private lesson, please do so here: Foundation Program Private Lesson
Our CGC/Therapy Program is for dogs that have completed our Foundation Program
In these group classes, you and your dog will work to master the TEN CANINE GOOD CITIZEN test items so that you can successfully pass the tests and earn your certificates. This program takes your training skills to the next level adding in more duration, distance, and distractions.
Over the course of these group classes, your dog will become calm, confident, and obedient in a variety of real-world situations including around friendly strangers, other dogs, amid distractions, and around new and strange objects.
If you have completed our Foundation Program and are interested in our CGC/Therapy Dog Program, please call our office at 774-319-6351 to schedule your initial private lesson.
Our Total Off-Leash Program is for dogs that have completed our Foundation Program
- Achieve Complete OFF-LEASH Control
- 100% Reliable Recall – Everywhere
- Advanced Obedience Training Including Off-Leash Heel and a Bomb-Proof Down/Stay
- Weekly Pack Walks for Socialization and Ongoing Training
If you have completed our Foundation Program and are interested in our Total Off-Leash Program, please call our office at 774-319-6351 to schedule your initial private lesson.
FREE FOLLOW UP CLASS: ATTENTION PAID CURENT AND PAST PUPPY & FOUNDATION PROGRAM STUDENTS:
Your success is important to us! Even though our training programs are very comprehensive, we understand that you and your dog may still have a question or two, or a new situation may arise. With that in mind, we now offer a free follow-up class every Saturday afternoon at 12:30.
You need to be a PAID current or past Puppy or Foundation student to attend and you need to register in advance. Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. Please use the button below to register.