Dog Training In Dartmouth, MA
Dear Dartmouth Dog Owner,
Dartmouth is a great place to have a dog. My wife and I like buying our milk and eggs at Paskamansett Farms, visiting the animals at Alderbrook Farm (and picking up some Coastal Roasters coffee), and then taking our kids and pups for a walk at Russells Mills Landing.
I started teaching dog obedience and puppy training classes to Dartmouth dog lovers way back in 1995!
When you train your dog at Eric Letendre’s Dog Training School you’ll learn:
- The one thing you have to know about using rewards. (Using rewards the right way can be extremely effective, done the wrong way and your training can self destruct.)
- What German Dog Trainers know about teaching the come command that most other trainers don’t. (And how to use this secret to get maximum training results.)
- Simple psychological “tricks” that teach your dog that you are the pack leader. (You can teach your dog that you are the leader without ever using force or harmful techniques.)
- Exactly what to do in your first training session that can 1.) Bond your dog to you right away 2.) Develop trust between you and your dog 3.) Get your dog to respond every time he hears his name.
- How to avoid the 5 biggest dog training myths that have been taught over the last 50 years. (Scary thing is… many dog trainers still teach these myths. Yet in most cases, these myths can actually harm your dog.)
- And much, much more…
What dog owners in Dartmouth have to say about training their dogs with Eric Letendre:
Dartmouth MA is a great place to have a dog. There are so many great places to go with your dog. You can hike, swim, and explore different areas. The better trained your dog is the more fun you’ll have because a trained dog is a controlled dog.
The above video was done at Russells Mills Landing in Dartmouth and it is a beautiful little spot that you can visit any time of the year.