Eric Letendre's BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION PROGRAM
Does your dog display any of the following behaviors?
- Loses his mind whenever someone rings the doorbell or walks by the house?
- Suffers from separation anxiety or displays overly anxious behavior in new situations?
- Is growling or showing aggressive behavior toward other dogs or people?
- Lunging and snapping on leash when out for a walk?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, our Behavior Modification Program Can Help!
Our Behavior Modification Program is designed specifically for dogs of all breeds that are displaying problematic or potentially dangerous behavior. Whatever the unwanted behavior we can help. Our highly effective Behavior Modification Program combines three private training sessions with 24/7 access to our online Behavior Modification Program so you and your dog have help when you need it – personalized, one-one-one training and ongoing training in the comfort of your own home!
During three private sessions and through the online course, you and your dog will learn:
- Proper and effective management techniques
- How to structure the relationship so that your dog looks to you as the leader
- A four-word communication system
- How to stop any unwanted behavior – FAST!
- How to prevent backsliding
- How to walk politely on leash in all situations, even with distractions
- How to go to place and “settle” on command
- How to reinforce good manners and how to prevent future behavior problems
Cost for the Entire Program: $425 (three private training sessions and online course)
If you are ready to get started, use the button below to schedule your First Private Session. Once you have attended your first private session, you will receive access to the online course as well.
If you still have questions, please call our office at 774-319-6351 and one of our trainers will be happy to help! – Not sure if our Behavior Modification Program is right for you – You can schedule a free consultation here.