Dear Westport MA Dog Owner,
Westport is a great place to have a dog. There are so many great places to take your dog to go hiking, swimming, and more. I love doing lessons down at Elephant Rock beach off season and one of my other favorites is Gooseberry Island. I love taking my kids, Scarlett and Spencer, and my dog Martini there for hikes.
I started teaching dog obedience and puppy classes to Westport dog lovers way back in 1995.
At Eric Letendre’s Dog Training School, you and your dog will learn:
- The one thing you have to know about using rewards. (Using rewards the right way can be extremely effective, done the wrong way and your training can self destruct.)
- What German Dog Trainers know about teaching the come command that most other trainers don’t. (And how to use this secret to get maximum training results.)
- Simple psychological “tricks” that teach your dog that you are the pack leader. (You can teach your dog that you are the leader without ever using force or harmful techniques.)
- Exactly what to do in your first training session that can 1.) Bond your dog to you right away 2.) Develop trust between you and your dog 3.) Get your dog to respond every time he hears his name.
- How to avoid the 5 biggest dog training myths that have been taught over the last 50 years. (Scary thing is… many dog trainers still teach these myths. Yet in most cases, these myths can actually harm your dog.)
- And much, much more…